Monday, July 19, 2010

We're In!

I just received my email late last night (yes, on a Sunday) that our membership to a local Homeschool Support Group was approved. You have no idea how excited I am about this. All the resources at my disposal. All the play-dates and social activities. Field trips. Family Events. Co-Ops. You name it, this group has it.

Now we just have to make the decision whether we want to attend their annual Not-Back-To-School camping trip in September. Oh...it makes me nervous just thinking about. I, of course, love camping. But with a huge group of people I don't know??? That's a bug of a different color.

There is a picnic at the end of August which we are required to attend and hopefully we will meet a lot of lovely families in our area who homeschool. That might help me feel better about the camping trip. Who knows. I am still pretty excited about this group though. I am sure you will hear more about this in the coming months.

1 comment:

LadySnow said...

One less thing to worry about. So check it off of your list and you are ready to move on with school. ;-)