Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Its Done!

I finally purchased our kindergarten curriculum this afternoon. We are so super excited about it. We officially have 2 weeks and 4 days left until school starts! Woo Hoo. I think even Chloe is starting to feel antsy for school to start.

I opted for Sonlight again this year. We loved our preschool year with them and decided it was a good choice for this year as well. I just love all the stories and books they provide. Such a rich selection and variety.

I also decided to stick with Singapore K Math for one more year. We ended up not doing most of it for preschool so I still have the books and such to do for kindergarten. If we still don't like it after a couple of months, I will make the switch to Horizons K. We shall see. We are using Explode the Code for LA and Sonlight Science. I am thoroughly ecstatic. I can hardly wait. I know I must hold myself in check, but ohhhhhh....how I love school.

Are you all ready for the next school year?

No comments: