Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Olivia Style Fashion Show

In the book Olivia, Olivia tries on all her clothes when getting dressed. So, for our lapbook today, Chloe and I produced a fashion show. Chloe picked out every single ensemble except for the military fatigue. I informed her that Daddy would laugh when he saw that picture and we needed to wear it for him. She complied amidst giggles. I then printed off the pictures and Chloe cut them out and glued them into a little book to include in our lapbook. I think this is her favorite lapbook activity to date. She told me numerous times today that this is her favorite school day ever. We sure did have a blast. Here are the ensembles Chloe put together for her fashion show. (She even named a few of the ensembles herself.)

Photobucket
Rainy Day Princess

Photobucket
The Sword Fight

Photobucket
Fairy Hotel

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I can't help but look forward to school tomorrow. I have no idea what's in store, but I know its going to be a good time.

2 comments:

A Joyful Chaos said...

Preschool/kindergarten is so much fun! Right now I have one at that stage and several older. I'm having a challenge presently in finding a way to make long division an adventure. Not quite as exciting.

Anna said...

Yes, that would be difficult. I suppose there aren't very many manipulatives for long division. Could you use chocolate? Chocolate always has good motivational benefits. If I were doing long division I would give myself one hershey kiss for every problem I finished. Hey! Just thinking about it makes me want to go work some long division right now! :)