Sunday, January 31, 2010

Poky Little Puppy Lapbook

Its finished. We completed the lapbook and assembled it this weekend. Here is a video of Chloe presenting the lapbook.



We thoroughly enjoyed creating this lapbook and have plans to start a new one Monday. We chose Olivia for our next book. James sent this book to Chloe while he was deployed last year to Iraq so it possesses a bit of sentimental value for Chloe. We will, again, use the free lapbook found on Homeschool Share. I feel a bit excited about this particular book because we will be trying out some different painting techiniques. Yahoo! More to come soon.

3 comments:

LadySnow said...

Good job Chloe...and Mama too. :-)

Bachar Farms said...

Wow that's an awesome lapbook. I will be beginning my first lapbook with our three and a half yr old and yours inspired me so much! I don't feel as intimidated now. Thanks for posting your video. Chloe is a adorable.

Bachar Farms said...

Wow that's an awesome lapbook. I will be beginning my first lapbook with our three and a half yr old and yours inspired me so much! I don't feel as intimidated now. Thanks for posting your video. Chloe is a adorable.